Voter Pamphlet Statements
One of the most effective tools to inform and guide voters is a written statement in the voter’s guide the County mails to every voter in April with their ballot.
Writing a Voter’s Statement is very simple.
- Pick a topic or perspective to focus on
- Be concise … you are only allowed 325 words
- Submit your statement on time … deadline is 5 pm Tue 3/21 to the County Elections Office in Oregon City (delivered, not postmarked)
- Submit the proper forms … JCVP-03 is for your statement, JCVP-02 (endorsement) needs to be provided for each additional party listed in the statement
- Submit the proper fee … based on West Linn’s voter registrations the fee is $350 – cash or check only (no credit cards). Please let us know if the submission fee is a problem.
Form and Official Instruction Downloads
Please feel free to reach out to us for assistance in preparing and submitting your voter’s guide statement.